Most often in our workplaces we give priority to our ongoing professional development and our own personal development gets left behind.
Now more than ever it's critical to not forget about you!
As another challenging financial year draws nearer, LG Professionals WA invites you to end the year on a positive note by rewarding yourself with some personal development. Our newly developed 4 week webinar program has been designed to focus on you! Your confidence, Your Personal Affairs, Your Values and Your Connectedness - go on, reward yourself today!
Week 1 - Thursday 9 June 2022, 10.00am (1.5 hours)
Confidence on Camera with Carmen Braidwood
With the rise of video and virtual communications, chances are you're being asked to speak on camera more often. But what happens when the camera rolls? All your hard-earned expertise leaves the room! A media professional with more than two decades' experience in commercial radio and TV, Carmen Braidwood's 'Confidence on Camera' programs help you trade awkward, unprofessional moments on camera for the polish of a broadcaster. This interactive and engaging session covers:
Week 2 - Thursday 16 June 2022, 10.00am (1.5 hours)
- Why showing up with professionalism on camera has become an 'everybody skill'.
- Tips for using live streaming, video and virtual calls to communicate better.
- A quick-start guide to appear more natural and make authentic connections with your audience.
- Professional tips to avoid looking awkward or nervous on camera.
Wills and Estate Planning with Sriram Srikrishnan, McLeods Barristers and Solicitors
Estate Planning is important for everyone and ensures peace of mind. However it is often viewed as not important or overlooked. This very important session will highlight 'you don't know what you don't know' and will cover:
- What is a Will?
- What happens when you die without a Will?
- Why is it so bad to not leave behind a Will?
- What if I already have a Will?
- What if you only have superannuation?
- Is there anything else I need to consider as part of planning my estate?
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Enduring Power of Guardianship