Being able to clearly understand and analyse your financial performance will dramatically improve your decision-making and bolster your value within your local government.
The major areas covered in the workshop are:
- An overview of the financial requirements for local government in WA
- A brief explanation of Integrated Planning
- An explanation of accounting concepts and term
- A background to budgets
- How to build a budget and what to watch out for
- How to understand accounting reports and what to look for.
Who should attend?
The workshop is for people who are involved in the
sector who would like to improve their knowledge of
local government financial planning and reporting.