Being able to clearly understand and analyse your financial performance will dramatically improve your decision-making and bolster your value within your local government.
The major areas covered in the workshop are:
- An overview of the financial requirements for local government in WA
- A brief explanation of Integrated Planning
- An explanation of accounting concepts and term
- A background to budgets
- How to build a budget and what to watch out for
- How to understand accounting reports and what to look for.
Who should attend?
The workshop is for people who are involved in the
Register Online - May Workshop
sector who would like to improve their knowledge of
local government financial planning and reporting.
This course will also run again on Thursday 6th August - registration will open approximately 6 weeks before the workshop.