Presenting a wide range of current local government topics and sessions, this forum will also focus on the unique challenges faced by local governments in the Goldfields region.
This forum will also bring together the member local governments of the LG Professionals WA Goldfields branch and provide an opportunity for collaboration, sharing and learning from each others' experiences.
Highlights of the forum will include:
- Opening keynote presentation by Michelle Cowan
- Goldfields CEO panel session
- An insightful session on organisational change management and working with a challenging community
- An informative session on culture, strategy and your leadership team
- Insights from across WA - trends, leaders and practical steps identified from 60 local governments across WA
- Auditing local government - with presentations from the Deputy Auditor General, WALGA and DLGSC
- Fundamental local government finance and governance changes presented by Moore Stephens
- Overview of the Integrated Planning and Reporting Peer Support Program
- Forum dinner on Thursday evening - an opportunity to relax, network and catch-up with local government colleagues