Every local government professional will have moments throughout their career that could have resulted in a different outcome if they had greater influencing skills and the ability to create a lasting impact with their communication.
From interactions with colleagues, executive leadership teams, councillors and community members, everyone will experience a situation that has left them wishing they could have a greater influence.
This will ring true for most local government officers and if this feels familiar to you, then this is the session for you!
Join the LG Professionals WA Great Southern Branch for this highly engaging talk that will investigate how you can dramatically increase the impact and influence of your communication
whether it is an email, report, meeting, or presentation in front of 2000 people.
Delegates will discover:
- How the person sending you the email or standing in front of you is 'screaming' clues on how they like to be influenced.
- The way you position yourself in a conversation has a major impact
- How does the pace of someone speaking provide clues to influence?
- Ways to understand people deeply BEFORE you turn up to a meeting with them.
- Ways to use questioning as your most powerful influencing tool.