The Council Planning Network (CPN) Committee invites you to this special hybrid networking event where you will:
- Catch up on some of the latest news on council planning and performance
- Learn more about IPR changes through Reform
- Hear about how other LGA's are planning for the future
Choose to attend at one of the following locations:
Event Speakers include
- LG Professionals WA Office, Mt Hawthorn
- Shire of Dalwallinu
- Shire of Harvey
- City of Wanneroo
- Online via Zoom
- Susan Potter, Manager Strategic & Business Planning at the City of Wanneroo will share insights about Wanneroo's recent focus within IPR.
- Jessica Spark Senior Project Officer at Moore Australia WA will be speaking about recent corporate planning projects completed in the northern region of WA.
- Phil Anastasakis, Deputy CEO at the Shire of Dardanup will present Dardanup's recent journey developing their Council Plan.
Special guests: Ethan Redshaw
, Director Regulatory Reform at DLGSC will give an update on Reform and changes for IPR.
The purpose of this session is to provide an update of recent CPN activity and support conversation around Reform; foster connection and networking among IPR practitioners through the sharing of stories and to encourage regional CPN peer groups and relationships.
8.00am - Arrival
8.05am - Welcome from MC - overview of session and recent activity of CPN including IPRF focus areas within Reform
8.15am - Ethan Redshaw, Director Regulatory Reform, DLGSC
8.25am - Jessica Spark, Senior Project Officer, Moore Australia WA
8.35am - Susan Potter, Manager Strategic & Business Planning, City of Wanneroo
8.45am - Phil Anastasakis, Deputy CEO, Shire of Dardanup
8.55am - Q&A Panel Session
9.25am - Networking (Including zoom room for online participants)