The program is intended for individuals seeking a better understanding of executive leadership in Local Government, including those new to the industry, those who aspire, or have recently been appointed, to a senior executive or manager position in local government or existing executives seeking a refresher.
Sessions and topics covered during this program include:
"One of the most informative and interactive professional development training courses I have attended in the last five years."
- Strategic alignment
- Delivering the strategic responsibilities of a leader
- Leading governance
- How I maintain my resilience
- Resilient leadership
- Designing and developing your culture
- Changing your organisation
- Building an organisation for success
- Leadership in the 21st Century
- Managing your council and engaging with your community
- Develop and plan and advance your career
"From a less senior position, and speaking to many of the CEO's at the course, I have taken more from it than they have. For an upcoming CEO I would thoroughly recommend the program."
" Fantastic. I encourage all CEOs and prospective/aspiring CEOs to participate in the program. A very relevant program that is essential learning for aspiring leaders in local government."