As a Senior Information Management Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in optimising our organisational processes, ensuring seamless information management, and working with a dedicated team towards the highest standards of efficiency and effectiveness. Reporting directly to the Coordinator Information Management, you will be instrumental in mapping, analysing, and, when necessary, reengineering operational processes to enhance our information management activities. The position requires a strong focus on customer satisfaction, compliance with legislative requirements, and technical expertise in supporting application implementation and upgrades.
In this role, you will undertake duties such as:
Skills & Experience
- Process analysis and mapping through collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Develop, implement and monitor compliance with the Information Management Framework
- Ensure information management practices are consistent with best practice and legislation
- Drive improvement of the City's record keeping processes
- Assist with development and delivery of education programs on the City's eDRMS
- Develop an Information Management champion user group
- Tertiary qualification in Information Studies (Records Management & Archives)
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated knowledge of records management practices
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills
- Experience administering Records Manager 8 (or above) or TechnologyOne ECM
- Permanent, Full-Time Role
- Monthly Rostered Day Off
- Free Gym Membership to both Leisure Centres!
- Access to exceptional employee benefits
- $98,698.05 - $110,134,90 per annum + super
Impact the Community in a Big Way
The City of Canning aims to be a welcoming and thriving city, giving our people an opportunity to thrive through work that truly makes a difference! With a population of around100,000 over 64 square km of land, we provide services to support and develop our community every day. We believe that engaging people with diverse backgrounds and all abilities will assist in delivering superior services to our community and are committed to the principles of equal opportunity for all.